TORBEL INVESTMENTS 2015 SOCIMI, S.A. (hereinafter “Torbel Properties”) is a listed public limited company investing in the real estate market. The purpose of the Company is the acquisition and promotion of real estate of an urban nature for leasing, the holding of equity interests of SOCIMI or of other entities that have the same corporate purpose and are subject to a similar regime.

Know more
  • 2,495 Assets
  • 213,782 mcc
  • 58% Occupancy

Our Assets

Torbel Properties has 2,495 leased assets distributed throughout the national territory. The geographical distribution of 70 percent of the portfolio is concentrated in Catalonia, Valencia and Madrid, with the other 30 percent distributed throughout the rest of the Spanish geography.

See assets

The Company

TORBEL INVESTMENTS 2015 SOCIMI, S.A. (hereinafter “Torbel Properties”) a listed public limited company investing in the real estate market. The purpose of the Company is the acquisition and promotion of real estate of an urban nature for leasing, the holding of equity interests of SOCIMI or of other entities that have the same corporate purpose and are subject to a similar regime.

 

Incorporation Information Document

Torbel Properties, through its subsidiaries, has gradually acquired assets in Spain at an attractive time in the cycle and expects to take advantage of the recovery trend in the real estate market. The valuation of the assets of the Company amounts to 218 million euros and its sole shareholder is Empire SOCIMI Holdco, S.à r.L., a company owned by funds advised by Blackstone.

Torbel Properties has 2,495 assets for lease, having already completed the acquisition phase. From now on, the company will focus on the optimization of the portfolio’s profitability, for which it will have the experience and the team of Anticipa Real Estate, which is entrusted with asset management. The company offers a comprehensive leasing service for its tenants, responding to the growing demand for rental housing that is experiencing the Spanish market.

The policy of new leases of Torbel Properties is based on the selection of clients with economic solvency and visibility of long-term income, in order to achieve an increase in the percentage of existing occupancy, ensuring maximum profitability of the portfolio.

The Torbel Properties portfolio contains different types of real estate for leasing to respond to the different needs of tenants, highlighting residential assets that account for more than 87 percent of the total portfolio.

Investors

Selection of rental properties across Spain, with a solid financial position, guaranteeing the sharing of dividends according to the SOCIMI legal regime.

Go to MAB website Internal Code of Conduct

  • Annual Accounts

    See the details of the company’s annual accounts.

  • Financial Statements

    In this section you will find the audited annual financial statements or provisional statements relating to part of a fiscal year.

    No documents yet

  • Presentations

    In this section you can consult the company’s relevant presentations.

    No documents yet

Our Assets

Use the interactive map to see the location of our properties by region.

(Click on regions of Spain)

Andalucía

  • Apartments 93
  • Houses 13
  • Business premises 11
  • Garages 23
  • Warehouses 4

Aragón

  • Apartments 13
  • Houses 1
  • Business premises 1
  • Garages 5
  • Warehouses 4

Islas Baleares

  • Apartments 70
  • Houses 7
  • Garages 9
  • Warehouses 4

Castilla y León

  • Apartments 3
  • Houses 4
  • Business premises 1
  • Garages 3

Castilla La Mancha

  • Apartments 116
  • Houses 15
  • Garages 16

Cataluña

  • Apartments 340
  • Houses 52
  • Business premises 11
  • Garages 35
  • Warehouses 6

Comunidad Valenciana

  • Apartments 684
  • Houses 123
  • Business premises 26
  • Garages 65
  • Warehouses 14

Extremadura

  • Apartments 1
  • Houses 1
  • Business premises 2

Canarias

  • Apartments 32
  • Houses 5
  • Business premises 1
  • Garages 8

Madrid

  • Apartments 352
  • Houses 5
  • Business premises 8
  • Garages 28
  • Warehouses 4

Murcia

  • Apartments 119
  • Houses 60
  • Business premises 4
  • Garages 10
  • Warehouses 4

Navarra

  • Apartments 1

País Vasco

  • Apartments 5
  • Business premises 2

Galicia

  • Apartments 1
  • Garages 1
  • Warehouses 1

Asturias

  • Apartments 45
  • Business premises 10
  • Garages 5

Cantabria

  • Apartments 2
  • Business premises 1

Ceuta

  • Houses 1

La Rioja

  • Apartments 1